City of New Orleans contractor The Three C's Properties, Inc. continues installing new drainage lines at the intersection of Amethyst and Sardonyx streets, as part of the Lakeshore Group A project.
Department of Public Works and Sewerage and Water Board engineers, in collaboration with the project’s designer, C and S Consultants, submitted new design plans to FEMA to address the drainage issues in this area. The newly approved work is scheduled to be complete in early summer 2019.
This $1.1M Incidental Road Repair project includes the following scope of work:
- Patching the roadway with asphalt;
- Replacing damaged portions of concrete with new, level concrete;
- Repairing damaged curbs and gutters;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing ADA compliant curb ramps at intersection; and
- Replacing/repairing damaged underground water, and drainage lines.
The City hosted a pre-construction public meeting to discuss the project’s construction sequencing and anticipated impacts. View a copy of the presentation here.
For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).