The Little Woods Group A project began this month with a groundbreaking ceremony. This $14M project was designed by MSSM Engineering, LLC and was awarded to Command Construction, LLC.
Work on this project is beginning with water and sewer line replacements. Residents in the area will be notified of water line tie-ins that may cause service interruptions, work locations and activity that may limit access to driveways and walkways.
In addition to water and sewer lines, the scope of this project includes:
- Repaving the asphalt roadway from curb-to-curb;
- Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersection; and
- Replacing / repairing damaged underground water, sewer, and/or drainage lines.
Details of this project were first made available at the pre-construction public meeting. View a copy of the presentation and details about construction sequencing here. For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).