City of New Orleans contractor The Three C's Properties, Inc. is awaiting final approval to install new drainage lines at the intersection of Amethyst and Sardonyx streets as part of the Lakeshore Group A project.
Department of Public Works and Sewerage and Water Board engineers, in collaboration with the project’s designer, C and S Consultants, have submitted new design plans to FEMA that would address the drainage issues in this area.
This $1.1M Incidental Road Repair project includes the following scope of work:
- Patching the roadway with asphalt;
- Replacing damaged portions of concrete with new, level concrete;
- Repairing damaged curbs and gutters;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersection; and
- Replacing/repairing damaged underground water, and drainage lines.
The City hosted a pre-construction public meeting to discuss the project’s construction sequencing and anticipated impacts. View a copy of the public meeting presentation here.
For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).