Command Construction, LLC., crews are close to completing the water and sewer line replacements throughout the Little Woods Group A project. As this phase of work moves toward completion, the contractor is ensuring that all open areas are filled and secured prior to beginning patch, mill, overlay and incidental road repair operations in February.
Residents will continue to be notified as work progresses on their block.
The scope of this $14M Patch, Mill, Overlay and Incidental Road Repair project varies by block but includes:
- Repaving the asphalt roadway from curb-to-curb;
- Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersection; and
- Replacing / repairing damaged underground water, sewer, and/or drainage lines.
Details of this project were first made available at the pre-construction public meeting. View a copy of the public meeting presentation and details about construction sequencing here.
For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).