Boh Bros Construction Co., LLC crews continue underground utility and roadway restoration work in the Audubon neighborhood as part of the $7.3M Audubon Group A infrastructure improvement project. Waterline work on Webster and Henry Clay streets continued in close collaboration with Sewerage and Water Board of New Orleans. Paving operations on parts of these blocks are expected to be complete this month. The project is currently scheduled to be wrapped up in summer 2021.
Residents will continue to be informed ahead of any work that will involve utility disruption and / or impact their parking and access to their streets.
This project was designed by All South Consulting Engineers, LLC. The scope of work varies block by block but includes the following:
- Repaving the asphalt roadway from curb-to-curb;
- Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)-compliant curb ramps at intersections; and
- Replacing / repairing damaged underground water, sewer, and / or drainage lines.
Information about this project was made available at a public pre-construction meeting on May 21, 2020. The presentation can be found here. For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).