The safety and health of our contract workers is of the utmost importance as we continue with infrastructure projects across the city. We are encouraging our contractors to implement the below guidelines consistent with CDC recommendations at jobsites throughout the City. These precautions are like those being employed in other essential City facilities; including, but not limited to:
- Single point of entry into the jobsite and check-in/check-out of all workers.
- Temperature scan upon entry and anyone exhibiting signs of illness not allowed on site.
- Thorough daily cleaning of work areas. Wipe down of surfaces and frequently touched items.
- Handwashing stations provided with mandated proper handwashing at intervals throughout the day.
- No interactions with more than 10 people and maintaining at least 6 feet space between workers.
- Educational literature posted in multiple languages, along with daily training on appropriate conduct.
- Immediate reporting of any cases of known COVID-19.
- All progress meetings will continue as virtual meetings.