Step One: Enlist Volunteers:
- Identify at least 8 – 10 people to make an impact on the neighborhood (20 people would be most effective)
Step Two: Coordinate with Sewerage & Water Board
- Point Person: Jennifer Roberts, S&WB Senior City Planner
- S&WB will Lend the Following Tools:
- Trash Bags, markers, & glue to facilitate easy cleaning & marking
* * Volunteers are encouraged to bring and wear gloves
Step Three: Schedule Your Event
- Ideal Summer Start and End Time: 8am – 11am
- That way, volunteers won’t get overheated.
Step Four: Have fun while making a positive impact on your neighborhood!