City of New Orleans contractor The Three C's Properties, Inc. began pouring concrete on the Lakeshore Group A project immediately after removing the damaged surface on Jade, Turquoise and Agate streets. The project is approaching 10 percent completion.
Crews are now working on repairing damaged curbs at Jade and Turquoise streets, and preparing Gem and Sardonyx streets for concrete pours. Work in the eastern portion of this project is bounded by Orleans Avenue and Canal Boulevard, and is expected to be complete by October 2018. Work in the western portion (West End Boulevard to Canal Boulevard) will begin immediately after and run through April 2019.
This $1.1M project is designed by C & S Consultants, Inc. The project includes the following scope of work:
- Patching the roadway with asphalt;
- Replacing damaged portions of concrete with new, level concrete;
- Repairing damaged curbs and gutters;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersections; and
- Replacing/repairing damaged underground water, and drainage lines.
The City hosted a pre-construction public meeting to discuss the project’s construction sequencing and anticipated impacts. View a copy of the public meeting presentation here.
For more information about this project contact RoadWorkNOLA at email@example.com or 504-658-ROAD (7623).