In May, Palmisano Construction crews completed the repair and replacement of curbs and gutters throughout areas of Paris Avenue and Robert E. Lee Boulevard. This month, they are ready to begin water line replacement work on Elysian Fields Avenue.
Crews will work with the Sewerage and Water Board to replace waterlines before performing tie-ins to the existing meters. Residents will be notified in advance of any scheduled work that will temporarily disrupt utility services.
This $2.5M Lake Terrace Group A Incidental Road Repair project includes the following scope of work:
- Patching the roadway with asphalt;
- Replacing damaged portions of concrete with new, level concrete;
- Repairing damaged curbs and gutters;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersections; and
- Replacing/repairing damaged underground water, and drainage lines.
The City hosted a pre-construction public meeting to discuss the project’s construction sequencing and anticipated impacts. View a copy of the public meeting presentation here.
For more information about this project contact RoadWorkNOLA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-658-ROAD (7623).