The $7.1M Milneburg Group B infrastructure improvement project continues to make progress with pavement restoration, driveway installations and sidewalk work on New York and Marigny streets. Sewer and drainage line work took place along Vienna and Mandeville streets, along with waterline work on Arts Street and Spain Street.
The scope of work for the project may include:
· Repaving the asphalt roadway from curb-to-curb;
· Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
· Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
· Installing Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)-compliant curb ramps at intersections; and
· Replacing / repairing damaged underground water, sewer, and drainage lines.
Designed by Design Engineering, Inc., the project is being constructed by Hard Rock Construction Co., LLC, and is expected to be completed in winter 2021, weather permitting.
The City of New Orleans hosted a virtual meeting via Webex in November 2020 to discuss anticipated impacts to the community. View a copy of the presentation here. For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).