The Freret Group A project began with the installation of waterlines on Willow Street. Hard Rock Construction crews, in collaboration with the Sewerage and Water Board New Orleans, will also replace waterlines on Jena Street during the first phase of the project. They will simultaneously be working on the roadway and driveways on N. Robertson Street.
This $4M project was designed by Kyle Associates, LLC and will be constructed by Hard Rock Construction, LLC. The scope of work varies block by block but includes the following:
- Repaving the asphalt roadway from curb-to-curb;
- Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersection; and
- Replacing / repairing damaged underground water, sewer, and/or drainage lines.
Information about this project was made available on January 8, 2020 at a pre-construction public meeting. View the presentation here.
For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).