Beverly construction crews continue to make significant progress on the West End Group A Patch Mill, Overlay and Incidental Road Repairs project. Crews have completed sidewalks and roadway paving throughout the project, including areas of 14th, 22nd and 28th streets.
Residents will continue to be notified of any work that may limit access to their driveways and sidewalks.
This $5.6M project, designed by Atkins, LLC. , Inc. is slated to be complete by summer 2020. The scope of work varies block by block, but includes the following:
- Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
- Replacing damaged portions of concrete with new, level concrete;
- Repairing damaged curbs and gutters;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersection; and
- Replacing/repairing damaged underground water, and drainage lines.
View a copy of the presentation given at the January public meeting here. To be added to the project contact list, and to track our progress, visit RoadWork.nola.gov.
For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).