The Read Boulevard Group D project moved into 85 percent completion after the installation of water lines in early November. This moves the project into the substantial completion phase. Beverly Construction Co., LLC, plans to complete new water lines, upgraded drainage and roadway paving by the end of the year.
The scope of this $3.3M patch, mill, overlay and incidental road repair project, designed by EJES Incorporated, varies by block but includes:
- Repaving the asphalt roadway from curb-to-curb;
- Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersections; and
- Replacing / repairing damaged underground water, sewer, and/or drainage lines.
Details of this project were first made available at the pre-construction public meeting. View a copy of the public meeting presentation and details about construction sequencing here.
For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).