The $5.7M Bywater-Marigny Group A project has begun waterline installations on Urquart Street, Pauline Street and Kentucky Street. Roadway construction continues on North Rampart Street, Marigny Street, Mandeville Street, Chartres Street, Spain Street and Music Street. Completed streets for this project includes Dauphine Street, Touro Street, Kerlerac Street and Pauger Street within the Marigny triangle.
This project was designed by Gaea Consultants, LLC and is being constructed by Roubion Roads & Streets, LLC. Click here to view a map of the project. The scope of work includes:
- Repaving the asphalt roadway from curb-to-curb;
- Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersections; and
- Replacing / repairing damaged underground water, sewer, and / or drainage lines.
The City of New Orleans hosted a virtual community meeting via WebEx in March 2021 to discuss anticipated impacts to the community. View a copy of the presentation here. To be added to the project contact list and track our progress, visit roadwork.nola.gov.