The Lakeshore Group A Project is set to close out in June after passing an extensive inspection in May led by City project managers. The project began in April 2018 and was extended so that crews could complete additional drainage work at the intersection of Amethyst and Sardonyx.
This $1.1M Incidental Road Repair project included the following scope of work:
- Patching the roadway with asphalt;
- Replacing damaged portions of concrete with new, level concrete;
- Repairing damaged curbs and gutters;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing ADA compliant curb ramps at intersection; and
- Replacing/repairing damaged underground water, and drainage lines.
For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).