As Command Construction, LLC, crews work to complete the water and sewer line replacements throughout the Little Woods Group A project, they are working weekends make up days lost to inclement weather. As the water and drainage line phase of the work moves toward completion, the contractor is working to fill and secure all open areas prior to beginning patch, mill, and overlay / incidental road repair operations in April.
Residents will continue to be notified as work progresses on their block.
The scope of this $14M Patch, Mill, Overlay and Incidental Road Repair project varies by block but includes:
- Repaving the asphalt roadway from curb-to-curb;
- Patching the roadway with asphalt or concrete;
- Repairing damaged sidewalks and driveway aprons;
- Installing Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant curb ramps at intersection; and
- Replacing / repairing damaged underground water, sewer, and/or drainage lines.
Details of this project were first made available at the pre-construction public meeting. View a copy of the public meeting presentation and details about construction sequencing here.
For more information about this project and other upcoming work, please visit Roadwork.nola.gov or call 504.658.ROAD (7623).